ATLAS GEOFLEX ULTRA S1 25KG
ATLAS ULTRA GEOFLEX – highly flexible deformable gel adhesive 2-15 mm (C2TE S1 type)
ATLAS ULTRA GEOFLEX recipe contains unique siliceous gel technology. The siliceous gel offers exceptional ability of water retention. The gel fills pores formed at the stage of adhesive binding by the net of inorganic bonds. The accumulation of part of mixing water ensures full cement hydration, regardless the cladding type in use. Owing to the appropriate water management, which is necessary for the binding process completion, gel adhesive assures perfect bonding to substrates of various absorptiveness level.
The main characteristics
- for any type and size of tiles – ceramic, stone, glass, etc.
- for particularly difficult substrates: old tiles, terrazzo, plasterboards, OSB and damp proofing
- the widest range of use: on floor heating, terraces, in swimming pools
- no slip even in case of mega large cladding
The main parameters
- consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
- adhesive thickness: 2 – 15 mm
- high bonding: ≥ 1 N/mm²