ATLAS PLUS 25kg
ATLAS PLUS deformable adhesive S1 2-10 mm (C2TE S1 type)
The main characteristics
- 3 times greater initial bonding
- for ceramic, porcelain-gres, mosaic, stone, glass tiles
- in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, pools, on terraces, balconies, stairs
- on OSB boards, plasterboards, old tiles, damp proofing, terrazzo, floor heating
- excellent bonding even at low temperature
The new ATLAS PLUS is a combination of two technologies:
- polymer technology,
- double fibers technology.
ATLAS POLYMER TECHNOLOGY has been used in ATLAS PLUS adhesive recipe. Owing to high content of polymer compounds, cement adhesive gets unique properties and offers the highest technical and operational performance assuring long term durability.
ATLAS DOUBLE FIBRES TECHNOLOGY is based on a mix of polypropylene and cellulose fibres. The fibers improve mechanical performance of the mortar as they form diffused reinforcing within the mortar structure.
The main parameters
- consumption: approx. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
- deformability S1
- adhesive thickness: 2 – 10 mm
- temperature of application: from +1°C to +25°C