ATLAS SANITARY SILICONE 034 LIGHT GREY 280ml
Atlas Elastic Sanitary Silicone is an advanced one-component product based on polysiloxanes with acetate hardening system, used for filling and sealing joints between tiles and for execution of flexible expansion joints filling. Owing to optimum recipe containing appropriately selected components.
Atlas Elastic Sanitary Silicone silicone ensures:
- possibility of application with tiles of any type – owing to high adhesion to edges and wide range of use (4-25 mm),
- tightness – compensates deformations of expansion joints, cladding joints in the corners, etc. as well as deformations resulting from mechanical and operation loads,
- resistance to external factors – long-term UV and water action, extreme temperature.
Atlas Elastic Sanitary Silicone is a silicone mass in form of easy to apply paste, transparent or coloured with sealing properties which can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Forms durable and elastic material which ensures:
- high flexibility and durability – keeping the parameters and properties even after long-term intensive use in various thermal, atmospheric or industrial conditions, even permanently immersed in water.
- possible use in very high temperatures.
The main characteristics
- stain resistant, facilitates keeping cleanliness
- for filling of joints and expansion joints
- for filling of joints between materials of various types
- ensures durable, elastic and tight filling
- available in 39 colours, compliant with colours of ATLAS grouts
The main parameters
- Hardening system: acetate
- Substrate temperature and ambient temperature during work: from +5°C to +40°C
- Temperature resistance after hardening: from -50° up to +180°C
- Joint depth: max. 14 mm
- Joint width: 4-25 mm
- Pot life: up to approx. 15 min
- Foot traffic: approx. 3 hours
- Full load: approx. 24 hours